This page will house all my learning objects and learning pathways that I have developed. Please look out for the download link to download the object as a PowerPoint in order to see all the animations.
Learn how to…
- Use an android tablet.
- For all my android How-to’s see here: http://goo.gl/z2MORG
Creating a blog is easy, but maintaining it is not. This pathway takes you through the whole process of blogging from creating an action plan to keeping it going and “prettyfying” it:
- What is a blog and why should we blog?
- The anatomy of a blog
- Setting up a blog
- Customizing your blog with themes headers and widgets
- Maintaining your blog
- Great blogging tutorials
- Twitter for teaching and learning
- A tutorial- This tutorial explains why it is important for teachers to twitter. It takes you through the steps of setting up a twitter account, creating a learning network and finding information.
- Twitter unworkshop: Go through this workshop to get to grips with the nitty gritty of using twitter for teaching and learning in a collaborative way and be certified by your peers as an edutwit
- Create a resource repository using social bookmarking (Delicious)
This tutorial will take you through the steps of setting up a Delicious account, seamlessly storing and finding your resources using tags and creating a learning network
- Get your own free e-mail address (Gmail)
This tutorial takes you through the steps of setting up a Gmail account, and use all the features to communicate and organise your life
- Use social media for teaching and learning (CCNC module 8)
- Create a podcast