|A bit embarrassing to admit, my annual bonus has been depleted and Christmas is tight this year. I will be making bedroom slippers for you all as gifts. Please let me know your sizes. You’ll most likely agree that it’s a splendid idea, and should you wish to do the same, I’ve included the instructions below:
How to make bedroom slippers out of maxi pads:
- You need four maxi pads to make a pair.
- Two of them get laid out flat, for the foot part.
- The other two wrap around the toe area to form the top.
- Tape or glue each side of the top pieces to the bottom of the foot part.
- Decorate the tops with whatever you desire, silk flowers (this is most
aesthetically appealing), etc.
- These slippers are:
* Soft and Hygienic
* Non-slip grip strips on the soles
* Built in deodorant feature keeps feet smelling fresh
* No more bending over to mop up spills
* Disposable and biodegradable
* Environmentally safe
* Three convenient sizes: Regular, Light day, and Get out the Sand Bags.
I’ve attached a photo of the first pair I made so that you can see the nifty
Awaiting your response. It’s crucial that I get the right size for each one
slippers for yourself….